Elderberry Syrup Kit
Make your own immune boosting Elderberry Syrup without the hassle of measuring and purchasing ingredients. Our product makes approx 16 oz of fresh syrup.
Makes approx 16 oz. Does not include storage jar or preferred sweetener.
1) Take a medium sized pot and empty contents inside
2) Add 3 cups of distilled water
3) Bring to a boil and simmer with a covered lid for 45 min to an hour or until the liquid is halved.
4) Strain and press berries to release juices.
5) Cool for 15-20 minutes
6) Add 1/2 c to 1 c of honey (over 2 years of age) or pure maple syrup to elderberry concentration and mix.
7) Store in a glass jar inside the refrigerator for up to 4 months.
-1/2-1 tsp for children (double the dose when ill)
-1 tbsp for adults (double the dose when ill)
*Consult physician before use*
Ingredients: dried elderberry, cinnamon stick, ginger, dried rosehip, chamomile, cloves